The handymen and women from the Bossche Bespaarteam (Bossche Savings Team) are operating in your neighbourhood for the next few weeks. You can book a free visit from the Bossche Bespaarteam where they can help you save on your energy consumption straight away! This letter explains how it works.
How does it work?
The Bossche Bespaarteam is an initiative by ’s-Hertogenbosch municipal council, whereby we are working with the company Klimaatroute and are supported by Farent and Zayaz. A handyman will visit free of charge and explore with you what can help save energy around your home. This involves small measures such as installing radiator foil or draught strips. Both the visit and the products are completely free.
If you would like our team to come round and help you save energy for free, then book an appointment!
Book an appointment
- Go to www.klimaatroute.nl/gemeente-s-hertogenbosch or register straight away by scanning the adjacent QR code.
- Enter your details. Then click ‘bevestigen’ (‘confirm’).
* Please note that the application form is unfortunately only available in Dutch!
- An e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address; you can use the link in the e-mail to pick a date and part of the day that is convenient for you.
- The day before your appointment, you will receive an e-mail with a specific time when the handyman will visit.
If you find it difficult to book an appointment online and want help with that, or if you have any other questions or comments, you can call Klimaatroute on Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 17:00 on 040 20 94 512.
The handymen and women of the Bossche Bespaarteam
You can recognise the handymen and women from the Bossche Bespaarteam by their black or grey jacket with the green Klimaatroute logo. They also wear a badge with their logo and their contact details.
Eerste Hulp bij Geldzaken (Financial First Aid)
Do you have questions about your finances? This could be about paying your energy bill, for example. Or are you struggling to make ends meet? Or any other questions or concerns about money? Then the council’s Eerste Hulp bij Geldzaken (Financial First Aid) service can help you. This is completely free and without obligation. Don’t wait too long and call Eerste Hulp bij Geldzaken on (073) 615 51 55. For more information visit the page Eerste Hulp bij Geldzaken.
The head of the Economy and Energy Department
Ir. C.A.M. (Tineke) Kemperman